Back and with some pretty nail designs!
Also, as you can see I cut my nails short.. 05/02/2013- The date in case anyone is interested in seeing how fast they grow back. :P
1. An assortment of nail polishes. The basic ones for this design are: Black, Blue, Purple, White, Yellow, and Pink (but you can get creative and use other colors too). Plus, a clear sparkle polish to top it off.
2. Makeup Sponge, cut into smaller pieces.
3. Tweezers (these are optional)- used to pick up and use the sponge pieces, but you can just as easily use your hand.
4. Nail polish remover + A Q-tip or cotton balls/toothpick combination- clean up around the edges of you nails as needed.
5. Paper (Also optional)- Used to put your nail polish palette onto, but you can just as easily just swipe the brush onto the sponge.
Here are some of the tutorials that helped me get an idea of what to do:
A little peak into my process:
Using black as my base, dark blue or purple is a good substitute:
First polish to go on is white, it’s best to start with the lightest color then work your way to the darkest:
Done with polishing, time to clean around the edges:
The final look after clean up and top coat:
The picture really doesn’t do them justice, I think they look even cooler in person.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this.
Please share pictures here if you decide to try this out! I’ll share them on the FB page!