Hey everyone, hope you all had a good weekend.
I was washing my face, getting ready to turn in for the night and couldn’t help but notice that my face has broken out a little bit. Nothing serious (random spot here and there), but it’s bugging me regardless. I guess it’s normal to have a little break out everyone once in awhile, but if you happen to get them in the same areas of your face every single time- There’s probably a reason why!
What’s helped me figure out and put a stop my acne has been “Acne Face Maps”.
I’ve done some research, so I’m going to share what I’ve found out! (But keep in mind, this may not apply to everyone) :)
1 & 2: Digestive System –
- Drink more water and eat healthier foods. Lay off the greasy foods, sodas and other processed junk!
- Shampoos, conditioners or other hair products may me irritating your skin.
- Practice better hygiene.
- Regulate your sleep schedule, get more rest. Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.
- Get some exercise or some fresh air (go for a hike, bike ride, walk, etc.)
3: Liver –
- Stop smoking (or lessen?)
- Stop drinking alcohol (not so much?)
- Eat healthier
- Stop eating late night snacks
- Get more rest
- Get some exercise
4 & 5: Kidneys –
- Eat cooling things, like melons or cucumbers, more green veggies.
- If you wear makeup, make sure you’re removing it properly (practice better hygiene)
- Less Junk
6: Heart –
- Clean hygiene make sure you’re removing your makeup properly
- Eat less spicy and pungent foods
- Eat more nuts, seeds, fruits and veggies
- You need more Vitamin B
- Massage the area around your nose
- Exercise, get more fresh air
- Less salt
- Less Meat
7 & 8: Kidneys –
- Water, water, water!
- Leave the sodas, coffees, and alcohol alone.
9 & 10: Respiratory system –
- Eat more cooling foods (melons, cucumbers, etc)
- Avoid sugar
- Less acidic foods, more veggies
- Clean your cell phone screen, sheets, and pillow cases
- Don’t over eat
- If you’re stressed, you need to relax. Meditate.
- Check your dental health (floss and brush regularly)
- Detox your body
11 & 12: Hormones –
- Stress or Hormonal, you need to relax.
- Get more sleep
- Drink more water
- Practice better hygiene
- Eat less spicy and Fried foods
- Avoid eating before bed
- Change chapstick or toothpaste
- More fruits and veggies
13: Stomach –
- Eat more fiber
- Drink herbal tea
14: Illness –
- Give yourself a break
- Relax, nap, get some rest
- Drink tons of water
- Do some yoga
At the end of the day, a lot of this just sums up to: You need to be healthier and cleaner!
Hahaha, I hope this is useful to someone.